The school uniform consists of:
School sweat shirt*
White polo shirt (either plain or with logo)
Trousers/Shorts (black or grey)
Skirt/Pinafore (black or grey)
Black Shoes (not trainers)
Plimsolls (for indoor wear)
Red Gingham dress (optional for girls in summer)
School PE T-shirt (Maroon)*
School PE Hoodie (optional)*
School PE Bag (optional)*
- No jewellery must be worn apart from watches and earring studs (which must be removed for swimming).
- Headbands should be discreet and in school colours only.
- No outdoor shoes may be worn in the classroom. Children must change their footwear when they come indoors.
- All children are required to have black shorts and maroon T-shirts for P.E. and suitable footwear for the sports area.
- Parents of children in KS1 will need to purchase a book bag in which to keep reading books.
- Please ensure all items of clothing are clearly marked with the child’s name (not just initials).
* School branded uniform should be purchased online from Uniform Direct www.uniform.direct.com