Our school was included in the OFSTED list of OUTSTANDING SCHOOLS.
There are only around 400 schools in the country on the list (269 Primary/Infant/Junior) and we are probably the smallest.
Only three schools in the Lincoln area achieved this accolade and
of those three we are the only ’primary school’.
Particularly successful schools and colleges 2004/05
The schools listed are those which, in their inspections in 2004/05, were found to be
very or extremely effective in providing high quality education
and ensuring that their pupils achieve very well.
They are having a notable effect on the lives of individual pupils, often in the face of difficult circumstances. The quality of education they provide is very good or excellent across the full range of their work and pupils achieve very well.
They are invariably very well led.
These schools had no important weaknesses or shortfalls in their provision.
- Development of School Sport Partnership
- Expert coaching in tennis, golf and basket ball
- School ‘value added’ results in the top 10% of all schools in England & Wales
- Guinness World Record Group Singing Event by singing along with a live broad cast from The Albert Hall – Lean On Me.
- Introduction of new Dance scheme
- Productions: Nativity & Musical Hall
- Mr Oyston was married
- Mrs Woods becomes first teacher in the history of the school to have a baby while in post