If you are interested in the community that is Hackthorn CofE Primary School and feel a desire to join us, then this is the place to find out what’s on offer.
Hackthorn Church of England (Controlled) Primary School, Main Street, Hackthorn, LN2 3PF
Midday supervisory assistant 5 hours per week (11.55 – 1.10pm)
38 weeks per year
Salary Range: Grade 2 Point 6 (£17,007 pro rata)
Hackthorn C of E Primary School is a small, friendly school situated in the beautiful rural village of Hackthorn, just outside the city of Lincoln. We enjoy strong links with St Michael and All Angel’s Church and with other local primary schools.
The Governors of Hackthorn Church of England Primary School are seeking to appoint a Midday Supervisory assistant to work four days a week.
The successful candidate will:
- Be reliable, efficient and well organised
- Be able to empathise with the needs of young children
- Be able to work as part of a team and be willing to learn
Duties will include:
- Supervising children during the meal, in the playground, classrooms, cloakrooms,toilets etc and escorting children between areas where necessary
- Preparing rooms for dining, including setting out tables and chairs as appropriate
- Distributing meals and serving water where required
- Clearing tables, collecting rubbish, washing and stacking tables, chairs, water jugs,
table covers and cleaning the dining area as required
We would like the successful applicant to start as soon as possible.
Visits to the school are highly recommended.
To arrange a visit, request an application pack or find out further information, please contact the school via:
Telephone: 01673 860295
E-mail: contact us
Hackthorn Church of England Primary School is committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of children. All new appointments are made subject to detailed references and checks and satisfactory enhanced DBS checks.
We currently have a Governor vacancy, please use the contact details above to express an interest if you feel you would like to get involved .