- Treat other people the way you would like them to treat you.
- Be kind, honest and truthful – keep promises / do not tell lies.
- Understand that it is alright to make mistakes – do not tease people who do.
- Put things back where you found them – do not leave a mess.
- Be gentle – do not push and shove.
- Listen to others – do not interrupt.
- Look after other people’s property – do not damage things.
- Share everything you can – be a friend, do not leave anybody out.
- Be polite.
- Play fair.
- Care for others.
- Always work hard.
- Say sorry if you hurt someone.
- Say something nice when someone tries hard.
- Treat other people the way you would like them to treat you!
We think it is bullying when these things happen:
someone tells other people not to talk to you or not to let you join in
people keep on calling you names or make fun of you or spread nasty stories about you
people keep hiding your things or take things from you
someone deliberately uses their power to hurt you or makes you unhappy or get their own way