Attendance at our school is consistently very good.
2018 – 2019
- The average attendance for the year was 95.87 %.
- There were 0.84 % of unauthorised absences.
- Two children received a certificate for unbroken attendance.
2017 – 2018
- The average attendance for the year was 96.36 %.
- 0.65 % of absence was unauthorised.
- Tighter monitoring measures resulted in a decrease in the percentage of persistent absence.
- Seven children received a certificate for unbroken attendance.
Pupils regularly achieve SAT score results consistent with expectations and are generally above national average. However, it must be remembered that the small number of pupils in each cohort can produce a very misleading percentage figure. The data can be very ‘raw’ and does not always take into account the number of pupils with SEND or how long pupils have been with us etc. The make-up of each cohort can vary considerably from year to year which affects overall academic results and makes it impossible for us to compare our results on a year-to-year basis. It is important to consider the starting points of each individual and compare these to their final levels of progress.