SENDCO – half day a week or one day a fortnight (0.1)
Salary: MPS/UPS + TLR 2b (pro rata)
Hackthorn C of E Primary School is a small, friendly school situated in the beautiful rural village of Hackthorn, just outside the city of Lincoln. We enjoy strong links with St Michael and All Angel’s Church and with other local primary schools.
The Governors of the school are seeking to appoint a part time (0.1) SENDCO to work closely with our teachers and children either half a day a week or one day a fortnight.
Candidates for the post should:
- Have the National Award for Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator (SENCO) Qualification or be working towards it.
- Have knowledge and understanding of the SEND Code of Practice
- Have the ability to collate and use data to analyse and evaluate attainment; use data to report effectively to a range of audiences; use data to inform improvement planning.
- Be a confident and competent user of ICT as a learning and management tool.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills.
If you would like to join the staff of our outstanding, popular and successful village school, then this is the job for you!
We would like the successful applicant to start in January 2021.
Visits to the school are highly recommended.
To arrange a visit, request an application pack or find out further information, please contact the school via:
Telephone: 01673 860295
E-mail: enquiries@hackthorn lincs.sch.uk
School website: http://www.hackthorn.lincs.sch.uk/
Hackthorn Church of England Primary School is committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of children. All new appointments are made subject to detailed references and checks and satisfactory enhanced DBS checks.
The closing date for the above post is Monday 16th November
Interviews for the post will be held on Monday 23 November